PLEASE NOTE: our office remains open and available to serve you during the COVID-19 crisis. We are offering our clients the ability to meet with us in person or via telephone. Please call our office to discuss your options.

Personal Injury
  1. Home
  2.  → Personal Injury

People Injured Due To Negligence Deserve Compensation

Over the years, we have seen far too many lives disrupted due to accidents caused by negligence and reckless behavior. Our clients are often shocked by how much their lives are changed after an accident. It’s not just the initial physical injuries, but the ongoing treatment, financial toll and emotional stress that can make day-to-day activities an unexpected challenge.

Our goal is to help people put their lives back together after an accident. For more than 35 years, we have helped people get compensation for their injuries. By working closely with our clients, we help them overcome obstacles and find a path forward.

We Help Accident Victims And Families Of Wrongful Death Victims

Our firm has helped people involved in all types of motor vehicle accidents as well as cases involving dog bites, lead paint poisoning and asbestos exposure. Your initial consultation is always free as we work closely with you to understand the details of your case. We work on a contingency fee basis, meaning our fee is contingent on getting you a settlement. In other words, there are no out-of-pocket costs and you only pay us if you are awarded a settlement.

We routinely help wrongly injured victims of accidents such as:

When negligence is involved, the law states that accident victims are entitled to compensation for their injuries. This includes medical bills, loss of income, disability, pain and suffering, and anxiety. We work diligently to make sure you get all the compensation you deserve.

Contact The Personal Injury Lawyers At SLH Law, PLLC

If you were injured or a loved one died in an accident due to someone else’s negligence, we can help you get the compensation you deserve. Call us now at 804-282-1212 or fill out our online contact form.