A Motor Vehicle Accident Can Change Your Life Forever
The level of devastation following a motor vehicle accident often catches people by surprise. The initial fallout of dealing with injuries and damage to the vehicle is expected. What isn’t expected is the chaos of dealing with the insurance company, missing time at work and the bills that pile up as a result of ongoing medical treatment. What at first seems like a minor accident may be more devastating than you think. Even injuries suffered from a rear-end collision at a traffic light can be life-changing.
I Take Care Of Every Aspect Of Your Accident Case
At SLH Law, PLLC, I assist clients with a variety of motor vehicle accidents, including those involving passenger vehicles, commercial vehicles, and pedestrians and bicyclists. I understand how overwhelming the aftermath of an accident can be. When you hire my firm to represent you, I take care of communications with the insurance companies and any other correspondence related to your case so you can focus on healing.
I routinely help wrongly injured victims of accidents such as those who were injured by:
- Recreational vehicle accidents, most often used as a living quarters
- Car accidents, which are unfortunately too common
- Motorcycle accidents, often resulting in catastrophic injuries
- 18-wheeler accidents, when the driver isn’t the only one liable
- Delivery and commercial vehicle accidents, a complex practice area
- Pedestrian accidents, from crossing the street to riding a bike
- The loss of a family member in an accident, when the unthinkable happens
My goal is to set you up for long-term success and that begins the minute you hire me. From day one, you can expect a high level of service and attention to your needs. I can only be successful if you are satisfied.
Schedule A Free Consultation Now
I am a knowledgeable personal injury attorney and am well-respected in the Richmond legal community. For more than 35 years, I have helped injured people get compensation for their injuries. More importantly, I have helped people get on with their lives. To schedule a free initial consultation, call 804-282-1212 or fill out my online contact form.